Home Tag "Jamaica Producers Group Limited"

JP’s Investments For The Immediate Future Will Be Focused Primarily On Internal Opportunities

JP, as a portfolio of businesses, is well placed to continue to improve shareholder returns. JP’s multi-national operations expose the Group to a wide range of opportunities that we believe we have the resources and capacity, both human and otherwise, to realise. In recent years JP’s growth was centred on acquisitions and structured investments in […]

New Investors To Benefit From Immediate Activation Of Jamaica Central Securities Depository Accounts.

Jamaica Producers Group and Wisynco Group to partner on JP Snacks Caribbean Business

Jamaica Producers Group Limited (JP) has entered into an agreement with Wisynco Group Limited (‘WISYNCO’) to transfer 30% of the shares in its subsidiary JP Snacks Caribbean Limited (‘JP Snacks’). JP will hold the remaining 70 % percent of JP Snacks. The transaction values JP Snacks at J$2.4 billion and sees WISYNCO investing J$720 million […]

New Investors To Benefit From Immediate Activation Of Jamaica Central Securities Depository Accounts.

Jamaica Producers Group Four (4) Pillars for Improved Product and Service Offering & Enhanced Operating Efficiency.

Jamaica Producers Group and its subsidiaries are expected to continue a programme of investment that is designed to improve its product and service offering, while enhancing its operating efficiency according to Chairman Charles Johnston. Here are the four pillars 1. As part of this programme of investment, during the last financial year, Kingston Wharves launched […]

New Investors To Benefit From Immediate Activation Of Jamaica Central Securities Depository Accounts.

Businessuite 2017 Top JAMAICA CEO Main Market – Jeffrey McG. Hall Group Managing Director Jamaica Producers Group

      Jeffrey McG. Hall, BA, MPP, JD was appointed Group Managing Director of Jamaica Producers Group in 2007 after joining the Board in 2004 and the Group in 2002. He serves on the Board’s Executive Committee. Mr. Hall is Chairman of Kingston Wharves Limited, Scotia Group Jamaica Limited, the Bank of Nova Scotia […]

New Investors To Benefit From Immediate Activation Of Jamaica Central Securities Depository Accounts.

Financial Performance For 2016 A Result Of Initiatives Taken To Position The JP Group As Jamaica’s Leading Private Investor In The Business Of Logistics – Charles Johnston

Chairman of the Jamaica Producers Group Limited Charles Johnston, is describing the company’s just released financial performance for 2016 as the result of a series of initiatives taken over several years to position the Group as Jamaica’s leading private investor in the business of logistics. This he said while deploying an acquisition strategy to build […]

Sygnus Credit Investments’ Record Results Driven By Expanding Portfolio Of Private Credit Investments Across Caribbean Region

For 2016, Jamaica Producers Group Earned Record Net Profits Of JA$3.9 Billion As Revenues Increased 39% Year Over-Year To JA$12.1 Billion.

For 2016, Jamaica Producers Group earned record net profits attributable to shareholders of JA$3.9 billion as revenues increased 39% year over-year to $12.1 billion. Shareholders’ equity has increased by 63% since the start of the financial year and now stands at $10.4 billion. The strategy, Chairman of the Jamaica Producers Group Limited Charles Johnston, said […]

New Investors To Benefit From Immediate Activation Of Jamaica Central Securities Depository Accounts.