Home Businessuite News24 ANSA McAL acquires 80% of Berger Paints Trinidad, To Now Make offer For Remaining 20%
ANSA McAL acquires 80% of Berger Paints Trinidad, To Now Make offer For Remaining 20%

ANSA McAL acquires 80% of Berger Paints Trinidad, To Now Make offer For Remaining 20%

0
0

The ANSA McAL Group in a filing on the Trinidad and Tobago Stock exchange has announced that it has now acquired more than 80% of the shareholding of Berger Paints Trinidad Limited including the acquisition of 500,000 ordinary shares held by Chan Ramlal Limited on July 31, 2017.
The company has further announced that it intends to issue an offer to the 20% minority shareholders of Berger Paints Trinidad Limited by August 23, 2017. BM