- The 2015 Jaguar XQ SUVPosted 3 weeks ago
- Frankly, All We Do As Jamaicans Is Talk, Talk, TalkPosted 3 weeks ago
- Kingston Wharve’s Remains Optimistic About Future GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- JMMB Goal Planning Service Designed To Be More Realistic And Easy.Posted 3 weeks ago
- PROVEN Looking For Other Opportunities Like Knutsford Express.Posted 3 weeks ago
- BYOD…..Changing The Dynamic Of The Adaptive WorkspacePosted 3 weeks ago
- How To Stay Focused On Your BusinessPosted 4 weeks ago
- 7 Points To Include In Your Business Partnership Prenup.Posted 4 weeks ago
- Are You Building Your Business To Last Or To Sell?Posted 4 weeks ago
- Are You Running a Hustle or a Business?Posted 4 weeks ago
Mohamed Alkady Founder after10studios for CARIBIZTECH2010
Mohamed became part of American pop lore when After10’s Viper SmartStart creation, an iPhone car starter application, was featured in a national Apple iPhone commercial.
Born in Egypt in 1985, Mohamed Alkady and his family immigrated to California in May of 1995. An intense passion for computers and an unparalleled drive early on led to Mohamed entering college at the young age of 15.
By 18, Mohamed was working as the Chief Technology Officer of a California firm. There, he began developing the types of applications, software creations and other cutting edge business enhancements that would later garner the attention of some of the world’s largest companies.
In 2005, at the age of 19, Mohamed started Konneckt, his first business foray out on his own. Initially, the primary aim of Konneckt was to provide small-to-medium-sized businesses with enterprise-level applications at an affordable cost. It wasn’t long before the company was a major success, eventually expanding its offerings to also include interactive media.
Mohamed’s snowballing success with Konneckt led to him founding After10Studios in the latter part of 2007. With After10, Mohamed began concentrating on interactive, creative projects, allowing him and his growing client list to truly excel outside the box.
Today, Mohamed’s After10 firm boasts such iconic clients as Microsoft, Dell, Intel and the National Football League. Mohamed even became a part of American pop lore when After10’s Viper SmartStart creation, an iPhone car starter application, was featured in a national Apple iPhone commercial.
The Viper SmartStart is a mobile application that allows an owner of a Viper automobile remote-alarm or security system to access functions from their mobile device. Available for iPhones, Blackberry, and Android phones, the SmartStart app lets users lock/unlock their car, arm/disarm the security system, pop the trunk, turn on the panic alarm, pre-arm or pre-cool it, or start up the engine from anywhere in the world.
Today, the companies that Mohamed oversees are responsible for millions in annual sales and some of the most avant-garde interactive media creations.
CARIBIZTECH 2010, The 2010 Caribbean SME Business Technology Exposition and Media Conference, “Where Technology and Social Media are Changing the Global Business Realities”(http://caribbeannewmediaconferenceandexposition.wordpress.com/) is scheduled for October 27 and 28th 2010 at the Courtleigh Auditorium new Kingston Jamaica.